[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.4 Released

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Jan 17 16:41:04 UTC 2013

On 1/17/13 4:31 PM, Jon Heizer wrote:

> Now this one is weird.  I had this happen to me once about a week ago
> and could never reproduce it.  Once I refreshed the page everything
> worked correctly again.  It makes no sense as it is complaining about
> a dropdown's value but all of them are totally static data so I am not
> sure what it could have to complain about.  I would try pulling up the
> page again and see if it works for you this time.
>
> Few questions:
> 1. New install or updating from .3?
It is new install over clean dir.
> 2. Can you check that /App_Data/settings.xml is owned and writable by
> your apache user (www-data if a debian install)
It wasn't but now it is. Unfortunately issue is still present. See log
below
> 3. Can you check the error log for any errrors (not related to ZeroConf)
Here is log entries related to issue:

   at ASP.global_asax.Application_Start (System.Object sender,
System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
2013-01-17 17:38:03,443 [Threadpool worker] INFO  SiteSettings Loading
settings file
2013-01-17 17:38:03,582 [Threadpool worker] INFO  Resolutions Loading
resolutions file
2013-01-17 17:38:11,057 [Threadpool worker] ERROR ASP.global_asax
System.ArgumentException: Invalid postback or callback argument. Event
validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in
configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For
security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or
callback events originate from the server control that originally
rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the
ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to
register the postback or callback data for validation.
   at System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.ValidateEvent (System.String
uniqueId, System.String argument) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
   at System.Web.UI.Control.ValidateEvent (System.String uniqueId,
System.String argument) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList.LoadPostData (System.String
postDataKey, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection
postCollection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
   at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData
(System.String postDataKey,
System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection postCollection)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData
(System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection data, Boolean
second) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData () [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
   at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0