[mythtv-users] Recording rule to prevent any tuners from recording during certain times?

Jason Bilbrey jason at bilbrey.me
Thu Jan 17 14:47:17 UTC 2013

Thanks, those were some great ideas.  I have multiple tuners so I ended up
creating three manual recording rules, one for each tuner, with the highest
priority.  I set them to expire nearly immediately.  I then setup a CRON
job to reboot about 2 minutes unto the 30 minute "reboot" window.

Thanks for the help

Jason