[mythtv-users] State of the PVR150/250 in 0.26?

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:00:02 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Bob Cottingham <bobnvic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jim, any chance you can look into the LiveTV issues PVR150/250 users have
> been experiencing?  There are quite a few of us who would greatly appreciate
> it.

Bob,

I have plans to dust off my old PVR-150 and test it out.  It has to be
in my production machine, so I need to find time to take it offline
(like next time I wake up at 5am), work out the udev incantations to
make the PVR-150 play nicely with the HD-PVR, and whatever other
system problems inevitably occur.  In other words, it may take some
time. :)

Jim