[mythtv-users] Recording rule to prevent any tuners from recording during certain times?

Jason Bilbrey jason.bilbrey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:23:47 UTC 2013

I'd like to schedule a reboot of my MythTV system on a reoccurring basis.
 That's easy enough, but I'd like to make sure that MythTV isn't recording
at that time.  Is there a way to make sure the system recording rules
prevent any recordings that would overlap the reboot window?  For example,
if I wanted to reboot daily at 1am, could I make sure the system never
schedules any programs to record from 12:55am to 1:15am?