[mythtv-users] The Final Nail in MythTranscode?

Scott Harris scott.harris0509 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 00:54:33 UTC 2013

So, since mythtranscode in 0.26 has been essentially useless (to me
anyways) with every single lossless transocde failing with the "one
buffer full" issue (http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11090), I have
been using mythtranscode copied from a 0.25 installation to do my
lossless cuts for the last several months.  This has been working fine
(though for some odd reason it fails on all recordings from my NBC
station), however in the last two days, even it has stopped working.  I
get an error "131 error was starting" 100% of the time.  I'd love to use
losslesscut, however, I am the user mentioned in the wiki who has issues
with his ABC and NBC stations.

Are there any other options out there?  Even if someone has some
suggestions to get my 0.25 mythtrascode going again.

Thanks,
Scott