[mythtv-users] MobileMyth Web Frontend Released!

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 17:10:16 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Jerry Rubinow <jerrymr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:51 AM, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you click the External Player URL Android should prompt you to pick
>> another player.  If it does not that means you have it set at some point to
>> always use the built in player.  You can clear that setting under the
>> Settings for android somewhere.
>

> Where is that "External Player URL" setting exactly?  I can't find it
> anywhere.

Found it - Gallery was the default app on the Touchpad.  With Dice I can
play full screen no problem.  And skip forward/back seem to work mostly ok,
with occasional glitches.  Dragging the slider however always ruins the
playback to the extent I have to exit out and restart.  Let me know if
there's any other info I can provide.

-Jerry