[mythtv-users] MobileMyth under lighttpd

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Jan 10 21:09:12 UTC 2013

Jon,

I was able to launch MobileMyth under ArchLinux/lighttpd.
It is really nice app and have GREAT promise to mobilize mythtv.

I have question however (even help request) to help setup lighttpd for
concurrent supporting mythweb/mobilemyth/other services.
Lighttpd on my BE is also serving MythWEB/ZM/gPXEboot/static HTTP pages.
My lighttpd server document-root is /var/http/
Mobilemyth is under /var/http/mobilemyth
Currently I'm able to fully use mobilemyth under iPAD4 when I set
lighttpd & mono server document-root paths as /var/http/mobilemyth.
Unfortunately my other apps needs server document-root as /var/http.
Initially I setup fast.cgi that for .aspx pages document-root is
/var/http/mobilemyth.
This gives me partially working mobilemyth but it's web pages hasn't
static graphical elements. Not strange as all other than .aspx
mobilemyth pages have wrong document-root.
May You hint me about proper lighttpd config for my case. I suspect is
should emulate virtual hosting config You provide for Apache - but
translating it to lighttpd world this seems to be beyond my current
lighttpd skills :-(

Thx in advance !