[mythtv-users] MythMusic on resume

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Thu Jan 10 15:24:26 UTC 2013

On 10/01/13 10:32, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Thanks Paul, I have deb-multimedia repository, I ask to the repo
> mantainer and he say me that the patch is applied on the repo last
> version: 0.26.0+fixes20121220-dmo1
>
> But I am having the problem. Could someone check if the patch is on
> the repo version? This is the source:
> http://www.deb-multimedia.org/pool/main/m/mythplugins-dmo/mythplugins-dmo_0.26.0+fixes20121220.orig.tar.gz
>
> Thank for your great help.
>
> Best regards.
>
> --
> Josu Lazkano

The repo maintainer is mistaken the patches aren't in there. That's
because it's the 0.26-fixes branch. Only the development branch which
will become 0.27 has the fix.

Bug fixes do often get backported to the fixes branch but since it's not
actually a bug in MythMusic it's a bug in the shutdown code Stuart must
have decided not to backport it.

Paul H.