[mythtv-users] Audio Description track .24

Ed Bond celpa.firl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:44:43 UTC 2013

Hello all,

	I am sometimes getting the audio description track in my saved files. I am trying to remove that track and I don't know what I might be doing wrong.

	This is my first user job I run to remove commercials:

		http://pastebin.com/9iP2pFRJ

	After that I x264 encode via handbrake. Is there any way to tell mythtv to always remove the audio description track?

Thanks!

- Ed

Here is my mythbackend versoin:

mythbackend --version
MythTV Version   : v0.24.2
MythTV Branch    :
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20110505-1
QT Version       : 4.7.4
Options compiled in:
 freebsd release using_oss using_backend using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_lirc using_mheg using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg