[mythtv-users] Free-to-Air Satellite Service

Raymond Boettcher raymondboettcher at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 22:29:16 UTC 2013

I know right!!  But thats okay, I like tubtub.  I just want to be able to feed it directly into the MythTV System and allocate channel numbers for it.  I think they just got bored one day and decided to setup a pool of Windows Media Server's just so they can play old classic's and have their own commercials.  But at least they play all the good stuff.  They are one of the main reason's I'm writing my Network Tuner helper daemon.  MythTV has no support for MMS yet!

Raymond Boettcher