[mythtv-users] no EPG data

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Jan 6 23:15:39 UTC 2013

On 01/04/2013 07:47 PM, Malte Gell wrote:
> I use MythTV 0.26 and EPG data browser is empty, no data there. I use
> DVB-C and EPG/EIT is enabled. How do I get the EPG data?

You'll almost definitely need to provide more information about your
location and, likely, provider (and possibly even your configuration),
so that people who are using the same can help you out.  Either that, or
provide logs showing errors that we can help you understand.
(Basically, the list of things that could prevent your receiving EIT
data is extremely long, and with the information provided, about all
anyone could do is guess.)

Mike