[mythtv-users] Backend OS - opinions on Archlinux

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:16:19 UTC 2013

I had been using arch linux for ever. I switched to it because I did not
like the whole idea of reinstalling my mythtv.
Arch linux has official mythtv package and mythtv aur package and there is
lots of information on setting it up.
Updating it is very easy and nothing breaks and you can always roll back
updates if they cause problems.