[mythtv-users] Warning in upcoming.php

Dan dansto.well+myth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 23:10:29 UTC 2013

I just had this same symptom today. It turned out my MySQL database
had two corrupted tables in it.

To fix it, I tried using the "mysqlcheck" command to fix the tables
while everything was still running, but it kept getting nowhere. In
the end I stopped the myth and the mysql services, then used the
"myisamchk" command to repair the database
<http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/myisamchk.html>. After I did
that, all was fine.

Hope this helps someone out there...

Best