[mythtv-users] is it possible to configure netvision youtube to identify as an ipad ?

Alex Halovanic halovanic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:42:57 UTC 2013

Are you saying that it works on one copy of mythfrontend but not another,
or that the same program has different behavior when you switch between
fullscreen and windowed modes?

For the record, my frontend is running Debian Wheezy x86_64 on KDE/KDM, so
not too dissimilar to your desktop.

If it's a matter of libraries, I would start with looking through the
various gstreamer plugins packages available to you, as that's where webkit
gets its support for video playback from.

-Alex