[mythtv-users] Free-to-Air Satellite Service

Mark fairlane at springcom.com
Sat Jan 5 12:54:41 UTC 2013

I looked into this as well.  The problem is the guide data that Myth depends on to function correctly.  Best solution I could come up with was to grab channel data off of other services and remap the xmltv id data to the tuner you want to use.  It's a clunky solution at best.  In the end I just gave up.  I still think it's possible, but I didn't need that channel that bad.

If you get it working, please share your solution with the list, as I think this has been discussed by a number of different folks, so there is interest.

Mark