[mythtv-users] MobileMyth Web Frontend Released!

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Jan 4 03:43:02 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-03, at 9:31 PM, Jon Heizer wrote:

> I hope you find this useful and you can expect more updates over the coming weeks.  After 9+ years of enjoying MythTV I hope this project is my way of giving something back to the community.

Wow, looks good. Which devices are you targeting? I see the reference to tablets but how about iPod Touches? For my web client I found doing the smaller guys is basically a whole second UI so maybe not worth it on the first pass.

One other comment is the powers that be have set up a place for these sort of clients over at https://github.com/MythTV-Clients. If you're up for it you might choose to keep your code there.

- George