[mythtv-users] Struggling with MythArchive

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Thu Jan 3 13:10:48 UTC 2013

On 03/01/13 12:56, Alan Chandler wrote:
> On 03/01/13 12:27, Paul Harrison wrote:

>>> I'll give it a go - at least something to be trying
>>>

>> I should have clarified this by say if it is an mpeg2. It wont work
>> if it is an mpeg4.
>>
>> What version of myth are you using? I have a few BBC HD recordings
>> from Freeview I could try but I only us the master version of Myth
>> which has just had a ffmpeg resync and so I will likely get different
>> results than the 0.26-fixes version.
>>
> 0.26 fixes - updated a few moments ago from the mythubuntu repository

It's failing in master in the same way.  It seems the ffmpeg parameters
have changed again but MythArchive hasn't been updated to match. To see
what's happening if you run the command again giving in the log but
remove the -v 1 part so you can see what is going on. You will probably
also have to change '-target dvd' to '-target pal-dvd'. It's still
failing here complaining about -newaudio and -b but is getting closer :)

Paul H.