[mythtv-users] [off topic] lirc config for mceusb

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:19:37 UTC 2013

Hello list,

this will be a little off topic, but I don't know how to solve it.

I have a mceusb receiver/remote on a Debian Wheezy (3.2 kernel):

$ lsusb
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 0471:0815 Philips (or NXP) eHome Infrared Receiver

The problem is that sometimes it stop working and I must restart the
lircd service. This is the hardware configuration:

# cat /etc/lirc/hardware.conf
LIRCD_ARGS=""
LOAD_MODULES=true
DRIVER="default"
DEVICE="/dev/lirc0"
LIRCD_CONF="/etc/lirc/lircd.conf"
LIRCMD_CONF=""

How could I get more information about the problem? This is very
annoying, because I use the remote to control the frontend.

Anyone could help with this?

Best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano