[mythtv-users] MythTV Frontend

Brian Frost bfrost at brainboy.com
Thu Feb 28 20:40:12 UTC 2013

WAF is definitely an issue here that I did not mention. I have a little acer aspire revo a r3610 and a Foxconn NetBox-nT525 that both do a great job. I am looking for a little low power/noise system that will do the same. I love the form factor of the non-X86 boxes and that was why I was asking about the porting.

Is the graphics acceleration the biggest hold up?