[mythtv-users] How to identify Radio Channels

Scott Harris scott.harris0509 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 13:26:29 UTC 2013

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone please know how you can identify radio channels from the
>Myth database? There doesn't seem to be anything obvious in the
>channels
>table.
>
>Thanks
>Mark
I believe they are identified by the is_audio_service flag in the
channelscan_channel table.  I just had an issue when playing around with
XBMC's new LiveTV features where the top level channel in a multi
subchannel transport was being identified as a "radio" stations by XBMC.
  Turned out that when I did my channel scan several years ago (or during
a schema update somewhere along the way) all those channels somehow got
that flag set to "1" by MythTV.