[mythtv-users] lossless cut issues with ceton infinitv

Krys Allen allen.krys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:45:44 UTC 2013

I ran just the mkvmerge command on the recording file and it runs till 28%
pauses for a bit, then hits 100% and exits. I'm guessing mkvmerge isn't
liking my recording files. Any ideas why? You mentioned file corruption, is
there a way to test my files? I do get some pixelation when watching
recordings or during livetv, would that be enough to make mkvmerge fail or
is there some other type of corruption?