[mythtv-users] Ceton Infinitv USB issues

Kris Jensen kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:48:24 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Krys Allen <allen.krys at gmail.com> wrote:

> kris,
> very interesting, thanks... any chance I could see the rule you wrote for
> yours?
> thanks,
> -Krys

Sure. Keep in mind I am using the internal card version of the Ceton
Infinitv and not the USB version so the rule well differ (a lot).

[/code_start]

# MythTV Backend service

description     "MythTV Backend"
author          "Mario Limonciello <superm1 at ubuntu.com>"

start on (local-filesystems and net-device-up IFACE!=br0 and
ctn91xx-device-added KERNEL=ctn91xx_ctl1 and net-device-added INTERFACE=br0
and started udev-finish)
stop on runlevel [016]

kill timeout 10
respawn
respawn limit 2 3600

pre-start script
    [ -x /usr/sbin/mysqld ] || exit 0
    for i in `seq 1 30` ; do
       /usr/bin/mysqladmin --defaults-file=/etc/mysql/debian.cnf ping &&
exit 0
       sleep .5
    done
end script

script
        test -f /etc/default/locale && . /etc/default/locale || true
        LANG=$LANG exec /usr/bin/mythbackend --syslog local7 --user mythtv
end script

[/code_end}

Hope it helps.