[mythtv-users] Ceton Infinitv USB issues

Krys Allen allen.krys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:20:45 UTC 2013

infinitv_usbd is the service that has to be running, but come to think of
it mythbackend starts up fine even if this service isn't running it just
wont tune to any channel.

I tried to make my own init script (there isnt one with the driver as far
as I could tell), but it needs some tweaking. The init script works if I
run it after my system is booted, but when run at boot it says it cant find
my tuning device. I assume that the init script is trying to run before the
usb port has found my device, I am just not sure how to make it wait. Is
there any options in mythbackend to have it start a tuner card service?

my init script --> http://pastebin.com/f3RtgUka (if you know how to make it
wait on usb let me know)

no I am not using a tuning adapter, but that varies based on your cable
provider.