[mythtv-users] Recording from an HDMI Connected Set Top Box

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Sat Feb 16 13:50:45 UTC 2013

I now have a Set Top Box (Virgin V+HD) right next to my mythtv server. I'm, currently, using a PVR250 to record from the composite output of the V+HD box, but would like to be able to use the HDMI output as I will probably get better quality from the SD channels and I would get HD quality from the HD channels.

Can anyone tell me what equipment I would need to add to my mythtv server to be able to record using the HDMI output from the box?

Regards,

Dave.