[mythtv-users] Program starttime in EPG?

Thomas Pontoppidan spamt at pontoppidan.name
Sat Feb 16 11:18:15 UTC 2013

Is it possible to add the starttime of a program in the guide?

My wife is very unhappy with not being able to tell the exact start time of
a show in the program guide. I have searched the schedule-ui.xml file and
specifically the "Guidegrid" part searching for a definition of the content
of the program title field, but so far no luck.

What I would like is to add the starttime before the title of each show in
the grid. Is that possible and if so, how?

BTW: I'm using the Mythbuntu theme.