[mythtv-users] Repeating previously recorded...

Jason Bilbrey jason at bilbrey.me
Fri Feb 15 01:13:53 UTC 2013

Thanks for the replies everyone.  Just to wrap this up I wanted to share
the final tidbits so that anyone else searching for this in the future
knows.

The reason my jobs were re-recording is because the auto-expire purge was
setting that as "re-record".  I used some SQL queries to change all past
recorded jobs to "duplicate = 1" and now for the last couple of days there
have been zero duplicates.  Thanks for everyone's help.

Jason