[mythtv-users] aspect ratio of home video recordings in video library

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:00:22 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Jeremy Jones
<jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

Am I misinterpreting something above?

Does this seem to be a video codec issue?

Does this seem to be a mythTV issue?

Have I given too little information for anyone to help?

If so, what should I post?

Did anyone drop my 2 second video clip into their video library to see if
it displayed as a 16:9 image?

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeremy