[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Ben Healy melben1001 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 14 20:56:11 UTC 2013

Here's mine again after removing one recording from Previously Recorded which had 1970 as the date:

Number of shows:298
Number of episodes:4161
First recording:Saturday January 24th, 2009
Last recording:Thursday February 14th, 2013
Total Running Time:4 years 21 days 2 hrs 21 mins
Total Recorded:4 months 12 days 13 hrs 36 mins
Percent of time spent recording:9%

Most recordings have a health end padding (20 minutes) and probably half get deleted without watching.

Started dabbling with Mythdora 3.2 in 2007, had a semi production system with Mythdora 5 in 2008 and full Production with new DB with Mythdora 10.21. Now on Mythbuntu 12.04 due to Mythdora stalling.

Ben