[mythtv-users] No recordings scheduled

Steve Greene sgreene59 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 23:56:09 UTC 2013

I was nearing capacity on one of my storage group drives.  None of my
recordings are being scheduled and I'm getting the following error
messages:

        Feb 10 15:43:21 ***** mythbackend[2642]: I Scheduler
        scheduler.cpp:2033 (HandleReschedule) Reschedule requested for
        id -1.
        Feb 10 15:43:23 ***** mythbackend[2642]: E Scheduler
        mythdb.cpp:192 (DBError) DB Error (AddNewRecords):#012Query
        was:#012SELECT     c.chanid,         c.sourceid,
        p.starttime,           p.endtime,        p.title,
        p.subtitle,            p.descrbilboiption,    c.channum,
        c.callsign,            c.name,           oldrecduplicate,
        p.category,            sched_temp_record.recpriority,
        sched_temp_record.dupin,   recdbilbouplicate,
        findduplicate,    sched_temp_record.type,
        sched_temp_record.recordid,     p.starttime - INTERVAL
        sched_temp_record.startoffset     minute AS recstartts,
        p.endtime + INTERVAL sched_temp_record.endoffset     minute AS
        recendts,
        p.previouslyshown,     sched_temp_record.recgroup,
        sched_temp_record.dupmethod,  c.commmethod,
        capturecard.cardid, cardinput.cardinputid,p.seriesid,
        p.programid,       sched_temp_record.inetref,
        p.category_type,       p.airdate,         p.stars,
        p.originalairdate,     sched_temp_record.inactive,
        sched_temp_record.parentid,(CASE sched_temp_record.type   WHEN 6
        THEN sched_temp_record.findidbilbo   WHEN 9    THEN
        to_days(date_sub(p.starttime, interval
        time_format(sched_temp_record.findtime, '%H:%i') hour_minute))
        WHEN 10    THEN floor((to_days(date_sub(p.starttime, interval
        time_format(sched_temp_record.findtime, '%H:%i') hour_minute)) -
        sched_temp_record.findday)/7) * 7 + sched_temp_record.findday
        WHEN 7    THEN sched_temp_record.findid   ELSE 0  END) ,
        sched_temp_record.playgroup, oldrecstatus.recstatus,
        oldrecstatus.reactivate, p.bilbovideoprop+0,
        p.subtitletypes+0, p.audioprop+0,
        sched_temp_record.storagegroup,     bilbocapturecard.hostname,
        recordmatch.oldrecstatus,
        sched_temp_record.avg_delay,     oldrecstatus.future,
        bilbocardinput.schedorder, c.recpriority + cardinput.recpriority
        + (cardinput.cardinputid = sched_te
        Feb 10 15:43:23 bilbo mythbackend[2642]: I Scheduler
        scheduler.cpp:2093 (HandleReschedule) Scheduled 0 items in 1.8 =
        1.08 match + 0.75 place
        Feb 10 15:43:23 ***** mythbackend[2642]: I Scheduler
        scheduler.cpp:2160 (HandleRunSchedulerStartup) Scheduler: Seem
        to be woken up by USER

I've cleared some space on the drive in question (I now have 25% clear).
I'm figuring this has to be a database error, but it's far from obvious
to me where the problem lies.  Are there debug messages I should be
turning on for more information?

Thanks.

Steve
--
It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.
        David St. Hubbins