[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Mark Gardner Mark at thegardners.me.uk
Wed Feb 13 21:45:22 UTC 2013

On one system (A):

Number of shows: 311

Number of episodes: 2245

First recording: Monday January 31st, 2011

Last recording: Wednesday February 13th, 2013

Total Running Time: 2 years 13 days 10 hrs 22 mins

Total Recorded: 2 months 12 days 18 hrs 25 mins

Percent of time spent recording: 4%

And on another (B):

Number of shows: 55

Number of episodes: 102

First recording: Friday January 11th, 2013

Last recording: Wednesday February 13th, 2013

Total Running Time: 1 month 2 days 5 hrs 30 mins

Total Recorded: 3 days 8 hrs 50 mins

Percent of time spent recording: 10%

Why two systems?

Well, I started off with one that was incredibly unstable and got
rebuilt many times before I got to the 0.24 config (A) that has been
pretty rock solid for just over two years. The second 0.25 system (B) is
really only a test bed to see if I can get any stability from a Tevii
S660, to which the answer is unfortunately no.

Planning to build a new system with new tuners and hope that I can move
the database from at least system A across to the new one.