[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:32:02 UTC 2013

Sorry -- the stats were not to brag -- it was just that it has been
running for 7 yrs for me without any major hiccups and lots of
upgrades !

Most of us work in some sort of software development. I am sure we can
kill to get these kind of numbers in our products :)

In one of our meetings, there was a talk about software
quality/reliability/longevity. Some big words were spoken. I quietly
put these numbers in the webex. And everyone suddenly stopped talking
!  How many products can even come close it ? Thousands of users !!! A
community which is always willing to help.

Kudos to devs and to the community !!!

Thanks
Mudit