[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Glenn Harris gharris at eklo.com
Tue Feb 12 15:07:42 UTC 2013

Hehe wow, my system seems to spend a large % of time recording. No wonder I
keep running out of room.
I am on my second hardware backend iteration, the first (a combined fe/be
from 2006) is still in use as my main frontend (with a couple nvidia card
upgrades along the way).
I was OTA only until last spring when I finally broke down and got cable so
I could watch baseball in HD.

Number of shows: 911
Number of episodes: 20994
First recording: Monday November 13th, 2006
Last recording: Tuesday February 12th, 2013
Total Running Time: 6 years 2 months 29 days 20 hrs 39 mins
Total Recorded: 2 years 7 months 25 days 17 hrs 10 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 42%

--Glenn