[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:13:28 UTC 2013

On 12 February 2013 14:24, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Kris Jensen <kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hard to believe that I have recorded over 1.5 years of television on my
>> myth system.  Add that to the hundreds of movies I have stored, and I'm
>> starting to think that maybe I need to get out more.

But thats why we have myth boxes, so we don;t have to go out! :)

Number of shows: 780
Number of episodes: 11048
First recording: Saturday June 14th, 2008
Last recording: Tuesday February 12th, 2013
Total Running Time: 4 years 7 months 30 days 1 hr 21 mins
Total Recorded: 1 year 1 month 24 days 6 hrs 6 mins
Percent of time spent recording:24%

Also same server since 2008, upgraded every 6 months from 9.04 to 12.04,
never reinstalled once. Though there were some tense moments :)

--
Lindsay