[mythtv-users] Two Pixel Offset at Top of Screen With git Version as of 2 Feb 2013

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 20:29:29 UTC 2013

On 04/02/2013 18:28, Jim Stichnoth wrote:

> In any case, the scaling trick to hide the green line only works on a
> 16:9 aspect ratio display, so I will try to get the code to truncate
> the source before it gets to the scaling step.

I applied commit c0bc92822fe63221ad8fc5cf52a6e661b37b6f21
to 0.26-fixes and it works well for me using VDPAU. No green lines,
no blank lines at the top of the screen. Some HDPVR shows have
black blank lines at the bottom, some fill the screen. OTA ATSC shows
all fill the screen.

Thanks very much.

Mark