[mythtv-users] Repeating previously recorded...

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Sun Feb 10 11:17:44 UTC 2013

On 10/02/13 02:59, Jason Bilbrey wrote:
> program.stars >= 0.75 AND program.category_type='movie'
> AND program.closecaptioned > 0 AND channel.channum < 100
>
> Check for duplicate method - Subtitle and Description
> Check for duplicates in - All recordings
> Auto-expire recordings = checked
> (everything else unchecked)

(Sigh.) Please don't top-post.

You may find that "Subtitle then Description" works better. That's how I set my
rules up, generally.

Also, you probably need to select "New episodes only" as well under "Filter".
Selecting "Exclude repeat and generic episodes" seems to do something else that
occasionally lets through stuff I've already recorded.

--

Mike Perkins