[mythtv-users] Problems with Hauppauge Nova-TD Dual Channel Diversity USB Stick (aka Elgato TD Diversity)

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:53:50 UTC 2013

Sorry I should have said permissions was the first thing I though of,
the user account is in the video, audio and mythtv groups and
/dev/dvb.... is looking for those groups.

As a further test I tried to setup as root with the same error so I
think it unlikely it's permissions.

Thanks for the suggestion though.