[mythtv-users] HDHR zero byte recordings

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:27:24 UTC 2013

On 02/06/2013 09:30 AM, John Nissley wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Bill and I am still seeing the Recording will not commence
> until a PMT is set signature in my logs up until last night.  My version is
> MythTV Version : v0.27-pre2-598-g37827bc-dirty
> Can you tell if I have the patch for the PMT issue in the version I have compiled?

I can tell you that's exactly the same commit/SHA1 I'm running on in
my backend that was experiencing a 7% failure rate. And that now
I'm well over 100 recordings without any failures.

The build I did at v0.27-pre2-583-g031c724 had the fix and I believe
two more. So, if "up until last night" means you did a new build then,
perhaps you're OK now.

You can always: grep 0.27-pre2 /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend* to see what
version you were running (or wherever your logs are kept.)

As to the -dirty, you can always do: git diff to verify that the
changes are the ones in the patch you added.

--
Bill