[mythtv-users] Building SRPM on SuSE

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Dec 31 22:40:40 UTC 2013

Some kind soul told me how to rebuild binary RPMs for SuSE 12.2 for .27 from
the SRPMs about a month ago, and I thought I'd flagged the email, but now
I can't find it, and I've just learned how inept my email system's search
facility is.  (Take *that*, gmail -- no, I don't use gmail.)

I only found one page on the wiki about this, and it seems rather atrpms
specific.  If you're that person (John Pilkington, I'd thought it was you),
and you remember where that conversation happened, or if there's a good
writeup somewhere you know about, could you whip a guy a pointer?

Cheers,
-- jr 'LoNYEotC' a