[mythtv-users] (somewhat off-topic) compiling the TBS 6981 driver

UB40D ub40dd at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 31 16:11:52 UTC 2013

Thanks Martin.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Martin Moores <moores.martin at gmail.com>wrote:

> My problem may be worse than yours, but worth checking the card is being
> picked up at all with lcpci, sorry if you have already done so!

Not sure if it is: what should I be looking for?
lspci | fgrep -i dvb

gives empty output, and so does a search for 6981, but on the other hand I
get
lspci | fgrep -i video
03:00.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23885 PCI
Video and Audio Decoder (rev 04)

which sounds as if it might be the card (23885 being the chip name of one
of the firmware files too). So I'm puzzled.