[mythtv-users] i2c errors (revisited)

steve.goodey at openreach.co.uk steve.goodey at openreach.co.uk
Tue Dec 31 14:41:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Mike Dean for his "wild guess", http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-January/326010.html, that sorted I problem I had with a new install.

Was fast running out of ideas but back on track now.

Steve Goodey
Openreach, Colchester
Tel:+44<tel:+44> 1206 894611 Fax:+44 1206 892323
Email: steve.goodey at openreach.co.uk<mailto:steve.goodey at openreach.co.uk>
Openreach installs, services, supports and maintains the wiring, fibres and connections which link tens of millions of homes and businesses in Britain to their Communications Providers' networks.

Think before you print! Consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential.
It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000