[mythtv-users] Frontend: Watch Recordings - Search List

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Dec 29 09:07:48 UTC 2013

In desperation I took a punt to see if I could find a search window. Low
and behold I find the search list that comes up, using Ctrl+S, which
seems one of the great hidden features(?) of the frontend as it is not
listed in the Key bindings list that I can see. (0.25)

I've added this feature to the wiki but have not found how one does this
with an IR remote, can one do this also using a remote using the
numerical alphnumerical keys to enter search text?