[mythtv-users] Diskless LTSP Frontend

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Dec 28 02:02:04 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Craig Cook" <cncook001 at yahoo.com>

> I have just posted this page:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Diskless_LTSP_Frontend
>
> This is the result of 4 days effort.
>
> Feedback welcome (good or bad;)

That's very spiffy, Craig; thanks.

Two points: I would mention which version of Myth it addresses (.27 is
current, of course, but wiki pages last lots longer than software :-),
and it might not hurt to write a one or two-graf lede that explains exactly
what the problem is that you're trying to solve, for the benefit of people
who have the problem, but don't have the background to spot your solution
as the one they want.

I would do that for you, but *I'm* one of those people at the moment.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra