[mythtv-users] Green Line

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Dec 24 15:03:28 UTC 2013

In my conversion of my ISO files to m4v, I've started noticing a 1 pixel
wide green line along the bottom of the screen when playing back in
MythTV.  I searched through the archives and found a few references to
this, but I didn't stumble across a solution.  One poster suggested
increasing the vertical overscan, but since the videos that I do see it
on have a small (partial) black bar at the top and bottom, this idea
doesn't work.

The videos do play properly in VLC, and I'm not seeing this with ALL of
the converted isos...

I'm running (packages from RPMFusion):
MythTV Version : v0.27-109-gcb744f8
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20131107-1
QT Version : 4.8.5

I'm wondering if it might be something I'm doing with regard to the
encoding (handbrake) to cause the issue vs an issue within
mythfrontend's player..

-Rich