[mythtv-users] DVD Bookmark support?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 22:02:31 UTC 2013

Wow...I searched this one to death with no success...

I'd always assumed that bookmarks didn't work on DVDs.  I'd like to
use them on VIDEO_TS directories I have.  I keep reading about an
"Enable DVD Bookmark" setting under Setup->Media Settings->Video
Settings->General Settings, but I have no such thing.  I have "Video
Tree remembers last selected position", and have no idea what that is.

Does that feature exist / work?...what am I missing there?

If it makes a difference, I use file browse mode only with no metadata etc.

Thanks!
Tom