[mythtv-users] Ghosts in the Machine

David B. LeGendre dblegend at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 18:59:30 UTC 2013

Hi Stuart,

That was exactly what it was!  I didn't realize that the backend pulled in
the EIT data when there wasn't any active watching / recording taking
place.  I set the crawler to wait for 600 seconds of idle time and, sure
enough, the auto tuning didn't start until the backend had been running for
a little over 10 minutes.  Thanks for the quick and helpful reply!

-Dave