[mythtv-users] Mythweb - PHP Fatal Error

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Fri Dec 20 15:52:22 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 09:30 -0500, Doug Lytle wrote:
> >> Dec 20 06:52:50 mongoliad.gregandeva.net httpd[15406]: AH00526: Syntax
> >> error on line 30 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf:
> >> Dec 20 06:52:50 mongoliad.gregandeva.net httpd[15406]: You may not use
> >> 'Options +All' or 'Options -All'.
>
> Edit your mythweb.conf, go to line 30 and  change it to:
>
> Options -All +FollowSymLinks +IncludesNoExecOptions

That is already what is at line 30.

I tried just using "Options  +FollowSymLinks +IncludesNoExec". That
allows Apache to start, but now I get a 404 not found response (without
anything in the error_log after the startup message, the access_log does
show the access to /mythweb). I am going to have to spend some time on
this when I get home from work, to figure out all the changes that have
to be made from the default mythweb.conf file. I ran a diff between the
0.27-supplied file and my old one, and there are a significant number of
changes, so I need a block of time to review them.

--Greg