[mythtv-users] Moving frontend/backend to a new machine

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:25:28 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Rich West <Rich.West at wesmo.com> wrote:

> ...  Looks like mythconverg_backup.pl is a cool wrapper around that
> (although it looks like the mythconverg_backup.pl command has a
> --no-create-db option, which doesn't give the warm-n-fuzzy, and it has
> --add-drop-table in there twice).

If you find issues in the scripts, I would suggest that you
open tickets (preferably with patches) that improve them.
As with all such scripts, they have "evolved" over time,
and sometimes one ends up with a now useless appendix(*).

Gary

(*) Actually, as we now know, the appendix is not as
useless as many had presumed.  But most remember
it as being useless.