[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend crash when trying to access recording rule metadata

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 03:11:48 UTC 2013

Have recently rebuilt my system and migrated my database. Since then I have started having trouble with Mythfrontend crashing when trying to check the metadata screens.

Steps are essentially:
- start mythfrontend
- navigate manage recordings / recording rules / select recording rule / metadata options / find online coverart
- crash

I've attempted to follow some of the debug steps on http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Debugging

No crash file is generated but I have tried a manual gdb capture instead.

Results are in the linked gdb.txt file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynmtlwpven2lkfs/gdb.txt

Hopefully this will be useful?

MythTV Version : v0.27-115-gf785255
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20131107-1
QT Version : 4.8.1
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_sdl using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_profiletype using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2