[mythtv-users] Firmware not found?!

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon Dec 16 18:03:11 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 11:07 -0500, Rich West wrote:

>  (and if so, is the USB bus able to keep up with
> multiple HD-PVR's streaming at the same time?)

I had (until very recently) a machine similar to yours, and it kept up
with two HD-PVR's just fine. I never noticed any issues even when
recording two programs and watching something at the same time (it was a
combined FE/BE system). I was using VDPAU for display, so I don't know
what will happen if you are using CPU rendering. But at least as far as
the USB bus keeping up with 2 HD-PVR's, it was fine. Obviously YMMV.

--Greg