[mythtv-users] Playing an audio optical disc

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Mon Dec 9 11:15:25 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Try updating to 0.27. I can't remember the exact details but I seem to remember the media monitor detection of CD's was disabled in 0.26 because it was buggy and caused crashes.

In 0.27 there is better integration with the media monitor so putting in a CD should take you straight to the MythMusic's playback screen if you have the relevant settings set to do that.

Paul H.